Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt. Made from azuki beans, sugar, and salt, Sweet Red Bean Paste (Anko) is super easy to make from scratch. Making Sweet Red Bean Paste (Anko) from scratch is easier than you think. How to Make Anko (Azuki Red Bean Paste) from Scratch あんこの作り方/あずきの煮方 – OCHIKERON – CREATE EAT HAPPY – Продолжительность.
You only need to boil the azuki beans with sugar until very soft, then smash them to the texture you prefer. Red bean paste is a sweet bean paste made from azuki beans. It is used as a filling for many Japanese sweets. You can have Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of stevia (could substitute 4 Tbsp powdered sugar).
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of plain greek yoghurt.
- It’s 2/3 cup (160 ml) of azuki red bean paste.
- You need pinch of cinnamon.
They are a small bean cultivated in Asia. The top countries of suppliers are Japan, China, from. Sweet red beans, also known as Adzuki or Azuki beans, are used as a frozen yogurt topping. They are also used in Hawaiian shave ice with a scoop of ice cream, as well as in the Filipino dessert called, Halo-Halo.
Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt step by step
- Place whipping cream and stevia in a mixing bowl and whip until it forms a peak..
- Add yoghurt to the bowl and combine well..
- Add azuki red bean paste and cinnamon, combine well..
- Put the mixture into your feezer and feeze about 2 hours. Mix occasionally while you are freezing it..
- Soften if needed (I use defrost button of my microwave) and enjoy♪.
Drain and place the beans in a deep pot with a plenty of water to cover the beans. You will see a lot of foams forming on the surface. Extra azuki paste can refrigerated for about a week, frozen, or used as a spread. I got the recipe for the buns themselves from a RecipeZaar recipe by Ms. The azuki paste is a modified version of a recipe I found on About.com Prep & Cooking time do not include the time taken to make the azuki.