Japanese healthy sesame cake♪2.
You can make Japanese healthy sesame cake♪2 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Japanese healthy sesame cake♪2
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s 80 g of brown sugar.
- You need 120 g of flour.
- Prepare 15 cc of sesame oil.
- Prepare 15 cc of soy milk.
- You need 30 g of ground black sesame.
- You need 15 cc of water.
Japanese healthy sesame cake♪2 instructions
- Add brown sugar bit by bit to 2 beaten eggs, mix well each time till almost stiff peak. (To make it easier, leave the eggs to room temperature beforehand and beat.) Think this step as muscle training!.
- Add 15 cc water to step#1..
- Add sifted flour and ground sesame to step #2 mix well with a spatula. Try not to break the foam of the step #2. Add soy milk and sesame oil..
- Pour it into a pan and hit the pan's bottom against the counter lightly. (I should have done it more!).
- Place a pan in the preheated oven at 180℃ for about 45 mins..
recipe by Ayummy's kitchen @cookpad