French Toast in the Microwave.
You can cook French Toast in the Microwave using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of French Toast in the Microwave
- It’s 1 slice of Sliced bread.
- It’s of Egg mixture:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of + 3 tablespoons Milk.
- You need 3 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar.
- It’s of Finishing touch:.
- You need 1 of Maple syrup (or cake syrup).
French Toast in the Microwave step by step
- Slice the bread into bite-sizes. I used a bread from a 6 slice loaf for best results..
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk and the butter in a microwave-safe container (like a silicon steamer or a gratin dish). Microwave for 30 seconds at 600W..
- Mix the milk mixture to dissolve the butter. Now add 3 tablespoons of milk, egg, sugar, and mix..
- Soak the sliced bread into the egg mixture. Take care to soak both sides so that it soaks up on both sides..
- Let rest for 2 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap (or a lid) and microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds to 2 minutes at 600W. When done, leave it in the microwave for 1 minute to stand..
- Take it out of the microwave and remove the plastic wrap (or the lid). Serve with maple syrup if you wish, and eat directly from the container with a fork..
- I used a Lekué regular-sized (26 cm x 13 cm) steamer..
- Depending on the thickness of your bread, adjust the quantity of milk for the egg mixture..