Cute packet shirt made with fondant icing. My second cake tutorial is on How to make t-shirt cake, Fathers day cake designs, Cake for men, Birthday cake for dad. This is my take on the classic Father's day tie and shirt theme! Use my template and my easy steps to help you make the perfect gift for Dad!
In this online baking course, we teach you how to decorate a cake using fondant. Watch this video and see just how easy it cake be to create beautiful looking cakes. You might also wish to make a chest pocket on the left hand side of the shirt. You can have Cute packet shirt made with fondant icing using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cute packet shirt made with fondant icing
- Prepare 1.5 kg of icing sugar.
- It’s 3 of tblspn gelatin.
- It’s 3 of tblspn CMC.
- Prepare 3 of tblspn glucose.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 2 of tnlspn glycerine.
- Prepare of Crisco.
Simply roll out fondant, cut into a square, stitch edges and stick to the shirt. You might wish to cut out triangles at the base tips of the square for a more fancy pocket. Use a paring knife to trim excess fondant (set aside to make collar, pocket, tie and polka dots). Grab a man's button down shirt to use as a template.
Cute packet shirt made with fondant icing step by step
- Melt gelatin and glucose in hot water, sieve icing sugar and mix with CMC..
- Add liquid mixture to the icing sugar and rub in gradually..
- Apply crisco over smooth surface and knead gently to cover the first layer of the cake. Cut straight lines to form the a pattern in front..
- Take out a portion of the white fondant add red color and use it to form a bow tie, rose and pocket square. Take another portion of White fondant add black color and make a name tag. Add green Color to the last portion of the white fondant and form small green leaves..
- Place everything neatly on the cake on your shirt is ready..
Boy Scout Shirt Cake made from fondant, royal icing, and edible markers for pack meeting.. That was a really cute cake. Also, loved the cookie bar idea. Use paring knife to cut fondant into pocket (use man's button-down shirt as template, if necessary). Use toothpick to create stitching detail.