Cauliflower, chickpea wrap (Vegan).
You can make Cauliflower, chickpea wrap (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower, chickpea wrap (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas.
- It’s of diced green bellpepper.
- You need 1 of thinly sliced red onion.
- You need 1 of tomato – finely chopped.
- You need of Hellman Vegan Mayo (or normal Mayo, you can also use Greek yoghurt or any other dip like guacamole, salsa).
- It’s 2 of Wraps -.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, garam masala – according.
- You need of cooking oil.
Cauliflower, chickpea wrap (Vegan) instructions
- Wash the cauliflower florets. Spread it in a tray, coat with cooking oil, and put it in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180 C..
- After 15 minutes, add drained chickpeas to the tray along with red onion. Sprinkle salt, pepper, garam masala, and mix it nicely. Let it cook in the oven again for 20 minutes..
- On a wrap, add a portion of the oven baked cauliflower and chickpeas. Add a dollop of Hellman's vegan mayo. Top it with some diced green bellpepper, chopped tomatoes..
- Close the wrap. Serve with homemade sweetpotato fries..
recipe by Sameera Sood @cookpad