Whosayna’s Nutella Cake.
You can make Whosayna’s Nutella Cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Nutella Cake
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 and 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 cup of all purpose flour (maida).
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa (add 1/4 cup boiling water in 1/4 cup cocoa and mix well, 1/4 cup cocoa put in dry ingredients).
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of NB: use a tea cup measuring 250gms flour to use the same cup in this recipe.
- You need of Toppings and Spread:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Walnuts (chopped).
- You need as needed of Nutella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Black Coffee (Expresso).
Whosayna’s Nutella Cake instructions
- Sift dry ingredients together of the 1st list. In a big bowl beat sugar, oil and butter till it's creamy add one egg at a time and beat well till all done add oil and cocoa mixture and fold in well then add dry ingredients and mix well. Pour on a greased baking tray, bake on 170°C. When cake is done let it cool a little then cut twice horizontally, let it cool down then on 1 round slice spread nutella and place the other slice spread nutella on it and place the last slice..
- Sprinkle expresso on the entire cake.. Then on the cake top apply nutella and place some walnuts and sprinkle flake choco crumbs. Voila!!.
recipe by Husseina Nazir @cookpad