Milk cake @ home # Ramzan special!!!. Hot Milk Cake Tips How is hot milk cake made? Milk cake is a simple, old-fashioned cake. It is made by beating eggs until thick and foamy, mixing in the dry ingredients and then finishing with warmed milk, which gives the batter a bit of a head start on cooking.
Learn how to make grainy and market like Indian milk cake at home. MilkCake is indian sweet made with milk and sugar. Making milk cake is very easy. You can have Milk cake @ home # Ramzan special!!! using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk cake @ home # Ramzan special!!!
- Prepare of Fresh milk 1 litter.
- You need 300 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cardamom powder 1 teaspoon heaped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Pure ghee.
- It’s Teaspoon of lemon juice to curdle it.
- It’s Strands of saffron.
Here are ingredients needed to make this yummy. Using a skewer, generously poke holes in top of warm cake. Pour milk mixture slowly over cake, filling holes. In a bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
Milk cake @ home # Ramzan special!!! instructions
- Take wok add in the milk boil it well.
- Then drop lemon juice in it & stirr gradually let it curdle nicely.
- Let the water get absorbed totally then add cardamom powder,sugar,ghee stirr well fry let the ghee separate then Add strands of saffron.
- Lastly add in a grease plate with little ghee let it cool down to room temperature then serve it warm as u like u can chopp in square pieces and serve.!!!!.
- Tip of the day: adjust sugar as per choice of sweetness..
Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. This cake is made with three layers: Cake, filling, and topping. Hot Milk Cake with lemon curd: Add some lemon zest to the batter, then slice the cake horizontally and fill the layers with lemon curd. Hot Milk Cake with pineapple: This cake makes an excellent pineapple, peach, or plum upside down cake. Now, finally set the milk cake.