Semolina cooker cake. Semolina Cake l Sooji Cake l Easy Cake Recipes Dessert Recipes #SemolinaCake #SoojiCake #EasyCakeRecipes #DessertRecipes Semolina cake recipe is. Orange Semolina Cake / Rava Cake topped with orange syrup made in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker.
Semolina cakes have a lovely texture that is distinctly different than cakes make with plain flour. The semolina bakes into a crunchy layer on the top and bottom but stays moist and delicate within for this cake recipe. Previous Next Show Grid. (The steam will help release the cake from the mould.) Then turn onto a cake plate and serve. You can cook Semolina cooker cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Semolina cooker cake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- You need 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee/ oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mitha soda.
- It’s 10 of Alomonds crushed.
- It’s as needed of Resin.
- You need as needed of Tuti fruity.
- You need as needed of Walnut crushed.
See more ideas about semolina cake, semolina, dessert recipes. Basbousa – an easy Middle Eastern semolina cake drenched in. Indian families are generally fond of Semolina. Plain semolina cake itself is so delicious.
Semolina cooker cake step by step
- Take mixing bowl add measurd flour and semolina.
- Add sugar and baking powder mitha soda mix well.
- Now add ghee and milk mix well with help of septula or wishker in same dirction mix till no lups remain.
- Add dry friuts and mix well.
- Take a cooker and pre heat on gas remove it's lid.
- Add salt on the base of cooker and heat properly on low flame.
- Greas the bowl with ghee.
- Put the cake better in well greased aluminum bowl and place it care fully in cooker on salt.
- Close the lid of cooker and dont forget to first remove lid rubber and vessle.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Check it with help of knife or toothpic by inserting it in cake now take take out and see is the knife is wet or clean dry.
- If it is wet then bake for more 10 min. Or if it's dry then it means are cake is reay.
- Take out the bowl from cooker and let it cool for 20 min..
- Later we demold the cake by fliping it down on plate.
- Soft airy semolina eggless cake is reay to eat.
recipe by shweta rani @cookpad
Now think of adding the richness of chocolate into it. Yes And you will find this recipe on the blog too. Click here if you wish to see my journey from then to now. Yes Sugee Cake or Semolina Cake is my favorite cake! Semolina Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines..