Vickys Mango Guacamole, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Mango Guacamole, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Mango Guacamole, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1 of medium mango, peeled and stone removed.
- You need 1 of ripe avocado, peeled, stone removed and diced.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh coriander/cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 of beefsteak tomato, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 of small red onion, diced.
- It’s of small amount of chopped mango, tomato and onion for garnish.
Vickys Mango Guacamole, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Put the mango and half of the avocado in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add the coriander and pulse until blended.
- Put the mixture in a bowl, stir in the cinnamon, cumin, salt & pepper and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice.
- Fold in the tomato, red onion and leftover avocado. Taste and add the remaining lime juice if required and serve immediately with the garnish on top to make it pretty!.
- Great as a dip or topping for bean burgers.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad