Raw carrot cake bites.
You can cook Raw carrot cake bites using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Raw carrot cake bites
- It’s of porridge oats.
- Prepare of Medjool dates, stones removed, lightly chopped (2).
- Prepare of raisins.
- Prepare of desiccated coconut.
- It’s of carrot, grated.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- You need of ground ginger.
- It’s of rasps of nutmeg.
- You need of maple syrup.
- You need of (Extra few tablespoons of coconut for rolling the balls in if desired).
Raw carrot cake bites step by step
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor..
- Blitz together until the mixture starts to form a large ball..
- Take a teaspoon of the mixture and roll into a small ball using the palms of your hands. Bigger than a grape. Smaller than a walnut. Work quickly with slightly damp hands to avoid it sticking to you..
- If you want to roll in desiccated coconut, place the extra coconut on a plate. This time with dry hands, roll the ball with your palms to try and make the ball slightly sticky so that the coconut will stick to it. Drop the ball onto the plate of dessiccated coconut and roll until it is covered..
- Chill them in the fridge until you are ready to eat!.
recipe by The Fuss Free Foodie @cookpad