Crockpot potato soup. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I — being a little piggy. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful!
Potato soup is rich, delicious, and inexpensive. Traditionally made in a soup pot with several steps of cooking and stirring, this recipe has been adapted for the crockpot, making for a hearty meal without. Crockpot Potato Soup- this slow cooker soup is healthy, easy to put together, and a Once the potatoes are fork tender, we'll make the sauce. You can cook Crockpot potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato soup
- You need 1/2 pack of Bacon.
- You need of Potatoes 6 large.
- Prepare of Chives 3 to 4 or more if u wish.
- Prepare 1 box of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- It’s of Heavy cream 8 oz to 10oz depends on your preference.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese as much as u wish.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
This Crockpot potato soup is rich and creamy, loaded with toppings like bacon and cheese, and is easy to make in the slow cooker! A perfect soup for fall and winter. This Baked Potato Soup Tastes Just Like Disneyland's Version From Carnation Cafe. It's Loaded With Flavor And Is Filled With Russet And Red Potatoes, Carrots, Bacon, Cheese And More.
Crockpot potato soup instructions
- Melt butter n seasoning in pan with a little of the broth.
- Peel cut wash potatoes add chives pepper n salt garlic well minced.
- Add potatoes chives broth about 1/2 the carton.
- Cut n defrost cook bacon till crisp y it will turn softer from crockpot keep some out if u wish to top with it pat w a napkin n add to soup mix.
- Add bacon and additional broth leave about 1/4 in carton.
- Add shreeded cheese about 1/2 cup at a time u till desired amount is reached Add cream about 20 to 30 mins before serving cook u till warm on low or warm setting stirring every 10 mins once it is warm if you wish for it to be more soupy add remaining broth. If u wish for extra cheese or thick add more cream or cheese to your liking.
- Top w additional cheese chives bacon salt pepper enjoy.
Do you love potato soup but need a recipe that will work for the slow We absolutely love potato soup around here and I was so happy to be able to use my crockpot. Homemade bread bowls and potato soup. Easy and delicious meal you can make at home! For chunky potato soup, grab a wooden spoon and mash the potatoes partially. When this soup is cooking in the crockpot my entire family is excited about dinnertime!