Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free.
You can have Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free
- It’s 125 grams of plain / gluten-free flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 15 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 250 ml of freshly boiled water.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 50 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of choc sauce.
- You need 50 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 75 grams of chocolate made from rice milk such as Moo-Free brand or.
- It’s 150 ml of full fat coconut milk / cream.
Vickys Cinnamon Churros, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free instructions
- Combine the flour, xanthan gum, sugar and baking powder in a bowl then beat in the oil and boiled water so you have a warm, sticky dough.
- Let the dough rest 10 minutes while you heat oil in a deep fryer or pan to 170C/325F and mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a seperate bowl.
- Melt the 2 chocolates together over a bain marie, then whisk in the cream to make a glossy sauce.
- Put a wide star shaped nozzle on a piping bag, fill with the dough and pipe into the hot oil lengths of dough around 2 or 3 inches long. The shorter they are, the straighter they'll stay! Use your thumb to knock the dough from the end of the nozzle to start each new churro.
- Only cook 4 at a time so the oil keeps it's temperature and fry until golden brown.
- Let drain on kitchen paper then roll in the sugar mix until well coated.
- Serve with the warm chocolate sauce.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad