peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.. How to Make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. This amount of cookie dough promises a peanut butter oatmeal cookie that's perfectly balanced in diameter and thickness. Chocolate chip, peanut butter, and oatmeal are all popular choices, and these peanut butter-oatmeal chocolate chip cookies combine the best of the best into one fantastic cookie!
However, one clipping eventually caught my eye: a recipe for oatmeal cookies made with peanut butter and packed full of chocolate chips. Delicious flourless, maple-sweetened cookies full of peanut butter, chocolate chips and oats! These gluten-free cookies are pretty healthy and easy to They are tasty, peanut buttery treats stuffed full of chocolate chips and hearty oats. You can have peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
- Prepare 1 cup (100 g) of instant oats.
- You need 3/4 (90 g) of cup whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 of large egg white, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 (64 g) of cup home-made peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup (120 ml) of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. (28 g) of dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 (21 g) of tbsp. mini chocolate chips.
In fact, oat flour is the only flour involved, so these cookies are. Between these oatmeal raisin cookies and these apple oatmeal cookies, I think it's safe to say that you all love oatmeal cookies. I can't say that I blame you either because I love a good oatmeal cookie too. How To Make These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
peanut butter cocolate chip oatmeal cookies. instructions
- Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white and vanilla. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth. Stir in the honey. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the dark chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet withparchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Drop the cookie dough into 15 rounded scoops onto the prepared sheet, and flatten to the desired thickness and width. Gently press the remaining miniature chocolate chips into the tops. Bake at 325°F for 11-14 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack..
But these peanut butter oatmeal cookies are my favorite hands down. This is a recipe that my mom added to her repertoire of Completely Perfect Cookie Recipes later on, after she'd perfected Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip Cookies and Double Chocolate cookies. How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. When I want chocolate chip cookies, I bake this variation, which is full of other goodies, such as candy and peanuts. The cookies are crisp on the outside and moist and tender in the middle.