You can make Oyster stew using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oyster stew
- You need 1 pint of oysters.
- You need 1 quart of scalded milk.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need Dash of black pepper.
- It’s of Celery salt.
Oyster stew step by step
- Clean oysters and strain liquor.
- Heat liquor to boiling point add oysters cook until edges curl which will be only few minutes.
- Combine liquor scalded milk add seasoning butter serve hot.
- Oysters do not require long cooking.
- Add paprika.
recipe by Richard Scott Cunningham @cookpad