Gulkand cup cake. gulkand cake recipe with step by step photos. To make gulkand cake recipe I have used my most trusted eggless tutti frutti cake recipe as base and just added gulkand to it. Gulkand Cupcake Recipe by Swasti Aggarwal.
Aggarwal shows us an easy-to-bake, eggless cupcake recipe that incorporates the sweet rose petal preserve gulkand and a pistachio panna cotta you can whip up quite quickly. Sometimes cupcakes do take lots of time. Check whether the oven temperature is correct. You can make Gulkand cup cake using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulkand cup cake
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare As required of Gulkand.
- It’s As required of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Strawberry crush.
We have a better plan, make gulkand! This sweet rose petal preserve is easy to make and is absolutely delicious. After a fortnight, refrigerate the jar and enjoy your gulkand! Providing you the best range of Paan Shot Cake, Anjeer Pista Cake, Cheese Cakes, Honey Gulkand Cake.
Gulkand cup cake step by step
- Mix flour milk powder and powder sugar together and in another bowl mix milk vegetable oil vanilla essence vinegar and keep aside. Now take silicon cupcake moulds put paper lining and pre heat oven at 180℃. Now mix all dry ingredients with wet ingridents in batches to make a smooth batter. Transfer equal amount of batter in moulds and bake for 20 mins. At 160℃. Check with a toothpick if it comes out clean our cupcake is done. Now cool at room temperature for 20 mins..
- After cupcakes are cool scoop out from middle a fill the cavity with gulkand and now add strawberry crush to whipped cream just for pink colour you can use food colour to but I prefer natural colours. Now make whipped decoration according to your choice on cupcakes. Refrigerate for 30 mins before serving..
Rose food colour, gulkand and rose essence make these cupcakes oh so romantic. Gulkand (also written gulqand or gulkhand) is a sweet preserve of rose petals from the Indian subcontinent. It is prepared using special pink rose petals and is mixed with sugar. And gulkand is rose petal preserve, it's basically just sugar and rose petals and used in a lot of Indian sweets. Georgetown Cupcake is DC's destination for designer cupcakes.