3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch. A Naked Strawberry Layer Cake made with fresh Strawberry Meringue Buttercream and fluffy vanilla cake layers. The meringue buttercream is made with fresh strawberry puree and the cake is topped with a white chocolate ganache drip. It looks fancy but actually, the drip on the cake is easy to.
Wait for the real, homegrown strawberries to make But when strawberries are fresh and in season, bursting with intense flavor and natural sugars, this cake becomes far more than acceptable. Try this simply divine, moist strawberry cake recipe from scratch. Some like to refer this to the Southern strawberry cake recipe or jello cake. You can make 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch using 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch
- Prepare of Cake—————–.
- Prepare 1 cup of softened butter salted.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of fine all purpose flour +2 tablespoons.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 6 of extra large eggs.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of lukewarm milk.
- You need 1 stick of vanilla bean.
- You need of Icing——————–.
- It’s 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of butter soften.
- Prepare of Filling and Topping————.
- It’s 1-1/2 quarts of strawberries see my recipe putting up Strawberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of strawberry juice.
I prefer to sift my dry ingredients onto parchment paper because it's easier to divide the mixture into three portions using a bench scraper. This two layer strawberry cake is made all from scratch – no cake mix, no strawberry Jello. And of course you can't forget the homemade cream cheese When you think of strawberry cake, you probably think of those very vibrant pink layer cakes paired with either vanilla or cream cheese frosting. This strawberry layer cake is loaded with sliced strawberries.
3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease three 9 inch cake pan. Or 3 heated greased cast iron skillets..
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt..
- Cream the butter, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and sugar..
- Beat the eggs and milk and set aside..
- Mix all the ingredients incorporate very well..
- In the 3 pans add a laddle full of the batter, one at a time to make equal amounts till all the batter is used equally..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes till done.
- Let cool completely..
- Take 1-1/2 quarts fresh strawberries and add to a pot bring to a simmer mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1/4 cup water..
- Add cornstarch solution to the simmering strawberries. Stir till thickened..
- Let cool a bit. After it's cool to touch without being too hot, spread the strawberry mix over the bottom and the middle layers of cake. Just enough to cover the upper part of each layer..
- Stack the middle on the bottom. Add the top layer..
- Mix the 1/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons butter, powdered sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, mix till fluffy..
- Make a ring around the top edge of the top layer of cake with the icing and let it drip..
- Add the rest of the strawberries to the top layer within the ring around the top edge. Allow to drip over the edges..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Easy spring ( or summer ) dessert recipe to celebrate the arrival of my favorite season. Remove baked cake from the pan by running a thin edged spatula around the sides to loosen it, then let it cool to room temperature before removing. Your friends' jaws will drop when they see this one! Some people say their favorite flavor is chocolate while others say vanilla… and let's not forget about the strawberry fans. Homemade strawberry cake topped with light and fluffy whipped cream strawberry frosting.