Quiche – your way.
You can have Quiche – your way using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quiche – your way
- Prepare of Make the Easy Quiche Crust.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of TIP: or you can toast the heel of your bread and crumble it to not waste food.
- You need of Wisk together.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream ot heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper, white or fine ground is best.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste, seasoned salt is good too.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of TIP: Ratios can be changed depending on how rich or light you want it..
- You need of Then add.
- It’s 2/3 cup of of your favorite fresh chopped veggies.
- Prepare 1 cup of of your favorite shredded cheese. Save half for on top.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of your favorite cooked meat and set aside.
- It’s of Meat and cheese combo ideas.
- Prepare 1 of *Ham & swiss *Bacon and swiss or cheddar *Chicken & cheddar *Hamburger & cheddar *Sausage & pepper jack *Chorizo & monterey jack.
- Prepare of Try these easy quiche combos.
- You need 1 of Ham or bacon, swiss, spinach and mushrooms topped with a little parmesan.
- It’s 2 of Sausage, onion, bell pepper, and mushroom.
- Prepare 3 of Jalepeno, cheddar, green onion, bell pepper with chorizo or ham.
- Prepare 4 of Veggie: Spinach, mushroom, broccoli, bell peppers, onion and tomato (firm and seeded).
Quiche – your way step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease a 2.5 quart baking dish with butter.
- Place bread crumbs evenly in bottom.
- Place meat evenly in bottom.
- Chop and/or dice your veggies of choice..
- Wisk egg mixture and add cheese and veggies.
- Pour in egg, veggies and half of the shredded cheese.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Enjoy your easy quiche!.
recipe by Meagan Starr @cookpad