Vegan birthday cake.
You can cook Vegan birthday cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan birthday cake
- Prepare of oatly milk.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of plain flour.
- It’s of golden syrup.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of stork (in the foil packet as vegan).
- You need of Topping.
- You need of Betty Crocker icing.
- You need of Dairy free chocolate buttons.
Vegan birthday cake step by step
- Melt together the butter and syrup, on a low heat for a few minutes..
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice into your dairy free milk..
- Put all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and soft into another bowl to avoid lumps..
- Add the butter mixture and milk mixture and stir through well..
- Separate into two 8 inch well greased cake tins. Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes..
- Bring out and cool completely on a cooling rack..
- Once cool, sandwich together using vegan Nutella..
- Cover in Betty Crocker chocolate icing and dairy free chocolate buttons, you can find these in the free section or just leave plain..
recipe by Becky @cookpad