Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake. Featuring frozen hash browns, cream of chicken soup, and cheese, this oven baked dish is full of fabulous flavor. Whereas with potato gratin, the sliced potatoes tends to be packed more closely together so there's less creamy cheesy goodness with every bite. Anyway, I made this Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake (well, my mother did, under my instruction) because I had so many other things to prepare, I.
Cheesy Chicken and Potato Bake Recipe. How to Make Cheesy Chicken and Potato Bake. These baked cheesy potatoes satisfy even hearty appetites. You can cook Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite sized chunks.
- Prepare 5-6 of red potatoes, washed and sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded cheese of choice, I used super sharp cheddars, white and yellow.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders per layer.
- You need 1 cup of water with a chicken bullion cube dissolved in it.
- You need of Olive oil for browning chicken.
It's easy to fix since there's no need to peel the potatoes. Brush potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. With a fork, poke several sets of holes on the front and back of the potato. Chicken Potato Bake – Potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil and baked to a golden brown with tender, juicy chicken thighs.
Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Brown seasoned chicken in a skillet. Start layering potatoes, chicken and onions first then season. Add 1 tbsp flour over that and a layer of cheese. Do another layer the same way until everything is used, ending with cheese. Pour water over top..
- Cover with foil that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 30 or so minutes, til browned on top and the liquid has reduced. Allow to sit for a few minutes before eating it..
This really easy chicken thighs recipe with potatoes is a family favorite! Its my go-to recipe for when I need no-fuss, quick dinner ideas. You'll love this Cheesy Potato-Chicken Bake that the kids can help you cook! Incorporate it into this Cheesy Potato-Chicken Bake. View top rated Cheesy potato chicken bake recipes with ratings and reviews.