Prosciutto and Potatoes. Sweet potato toast is a delicious and healthy gluten-free breakfast alternative. This version is topped with avocado, spinach, prosciutto and a poached egg. I think I'm in breakfast heaven!
This is two dishes that just happens to. Drain, return potatoes and garlic to the same pot. Prosciutto cups with a nest of eggs and hash browns: It's how to serve eggs, potatoes, and bacon all in one fell swoop! You can have Prosciutto and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Prosciutto and Potatoes
- It’s 3 ounces of prosciutto.
- You need 1 pound of potatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 of onion diced.
- It’s 3/4 pound of whole milk mozzarella.
- It’s 8 ounces of table cream.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 2/4 stick of butter divided.
Mini Baked Potatoes with Mascarpone and Prosciutto Bits make for adorable hors d'oeuvres or side dishes. A great app or a light lunch, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Bruschetta with Black Lentils hits. Slice prosciutto into thin strips, and add to the onion with the peas and stock; cover, and cook over low heat for a couple of. I've included an optional shallot/mustard pan sauce if you'd like to step it up a notch.
Prosciutto and Potatoes step by step
- Grease the 6×9 pan with butter. Dice the onion. Wash and slice the potato like you are going to make German fried potatoes..
- Coat the buttered pan on the bottom with the diced onions. Cover the onions with 1 layer of potatoes and add salt as needed. Next add flour on top of the potato layer..
- No add a few globs of butter randomly..
- Add the cream and water. Add the remaining potatoes. Tear the prosciutto over the whole top. Add the rest of the mozzarella cheese, after you put a border of the cheese around the bordering edges..
- Cover and put into the oven for 35 minutes. Remove cover and put back in for 10 minutes uncovered till browned..
- Let rest 15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
For lots of flavor with minimal effort, try these roasted shrimp with crispy potatoes and prosciutto, seasoned with lemon, garlic, and just a hint of cayenne. Potato Dish with Prosciutto – Tastes like Spanish tortilla – only lighter and nicely crisp. Cook the baby new potatoes in salted boiling water until just tender. Cut the prosciutto slices in half lengthways and wrap one length around each new potato, tucking small sprigs of rosemary underneath. Prosciutto is an Italian dry-cured ham that is usually thinly sliced and served uncooked; this style is called prosciutto crudo in Italian (or simply crudo) and is distinguished from cooked ham, prosciutto cotto.