Sugar free red velvet fudge.
You can make Sugar free red velvet fudge using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sugar free red velvet fudge
- Prepare of grated raw beetroot.
- Prepare of paneer.
- You need of almond powder.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of khoya/ mawa.
- Prepare of dates paste.
- It’s of ghee.
- You need of cardamom powder.
Sugar free red velvet fudge instructions
- In a non-stick pan take ghee add grated beetroot to it.
- Now add milk cook saute till beetroot gets soften and milk gets absorbed.
- Now add grated paneer to this mix all well with spatula on medium flame.
- Now add grated khoya and dates paste,mix till fudge leaves sides of pan.
- Lastly add almond powder,cardamom powder, mix all well switch off the gas.
- Now spread this fudge in tray let it come to room temperature.
- Cut it into desired shape or heart shape as I have done with a cookie cutter.
- Serve it.
recipe by Darshana Sanghvi @cookpad