You can have Plum cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plum cake
- It’s 150 grams of butter.
- It’s 150 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 100 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 80 grams of desicated coconut.
- It’s 40 grams of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 400 grams of victoria plums quartered.
Plum cake instructions
- Mix butter and sugar in bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs gradually..
- Sift flour and baking powder to previous mixture. Add coconut and walnut pieces..
- Spoon mixture into greased and lined cake tin..
- Scatter stoned quartered plums on top..
- Bake at 180 C for 40-45 minutes. Cool in the tin for 15 minutes then turn to wire rack to cool completely.
recipe by almu21 @cookpad