Orange Kiss-me cake.
You can make Orange Kiss-me cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Orange Kiss-me cake
- You need 2 of Orange.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Orange.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Walnuts chopped.
Orange Kiss-me cake step by step
- Heat over to 350 degrees F. Grease pan with butter and lightly with flour..
- Squeeze orange from one orange and another orange peel. Remove seeds if any and grind orange with raisins and walnuts..
- In a large bowl beat eggs until fluffy. Add butter and other cake ingredients. Beat all with electric mixer on low speed util moistened. Then beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Stir in orange raisin mixture. Pour batter into pan..
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Drizzle one orange juice over the warm cake..
- In small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon. Stir in 1/4 cup walnuts. Sprinkle over the cake. Cool completely about 1 hour..
recipe by Saritha @cookpad