You can cook Crock-Pot "Frittata" using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot "Frittata"
- Prepare 10-12 of eggs.
- You need 1 of bell pepper (diced).
- You need 1 of large or 2 small tomatoes (diced).
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 tbs of onion powder or 1 small onion (diced).
- You need 1/2 package of deli sliced ham.
- Prepare 6 of sliced deli sliced cheddar cheese (squared).
- Prepare 2 tbs of parsley.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
Crock-Pot "Frittata" instructions
- Add all ingredients to the Crock-Pot. (Sauté bell peppers before hand to soften.).
- High 2 1/2 – 3 hours. Low 3-4 hours. Til eggs are firm..
- Tip: add cooked rice and soy sauce or teriyaki sauce to left overs for a fried rice type dish..
recipe by TrailerParkBoils @cookpad