Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes. The easiest potatoes you can make right in the crockpot – perfectly tender, flavorful and cheesy! Place a layer of potatoes evenly into the slow cooker. These Cheesy Potatoes are total comfort food!
All of the flavors combined with cheese and bacon to create these perfectly tender and delicious potatoes. Right before I left to Hawaii, I made these cheesy bacon ranch potatoes. Slow cooked all day to be the most delicious and flavorful potatoes that you will want to have as side to every meal! You can make Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes
- Prepare of Red potatoes.
- Prepare of Bacon or turkey bacon.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of ranch dressing packet.
- You need of Aluminum foil.
- It’s of Crockpot/ instant pot/ ninja foodie, want the crockpot setting 5-6 hrs.
- It’s of Or can steam them or pressure cook them the choice is yours. You do you!.
These Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes are incredibly crispy, super cheesy, loaded with bacon and drizzled with sour cream and Sriracha! These potatoes have it all, what's not to love? And it'll be a hit every time you serve it. Add potatoes, broth, Ranch dressing powdered mix, and bacon into your electric pressure cooker.
Bacon Ranch Cheesy Potatoes instructions
- Cook bacon, and chop up.
- Wash and cut potatoes.
- Line crockpot with aluminum foil.
- Start laying potatoes, some ranch, bacon, cheese…. Repeat…ending with cheese on the top. Fold ends of aluminum foil or add more foil needs to be sealed..
- Cook 5-6 hrs in crockpot or a crockpot setting. (iam using the ninja foodie with the black rack, so don’t mind my set up, this recipe is for a crockpot) if using an Instant pot or ninja foodie or something make sure the valve is on seal.
- Notes- red potatoes are the best to use for this recipe, I didn’t have any so I used what I had on hand, I also have a picky eater who does not like the skin that’s why mine is peeled…. gold potatoes are good too with this. There’s no set amounts just the ranch packet, use what you have make a lot or just for 2. I was low on cheese when making this or I would of added more. (cheddar cheese is recommended, but any cheese will work).
Instant Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes. Simply add ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix and bacon to make this family-pleasing side dish. Stir in sour cream; top with bacon and green onions. Thank you Potatoes USA for sponsoring this post. Make a delicious and convenient meal for your family tonight with potatoes!