Okara Cake with Komatsuna and Banana.
You can have Okara Cake with Komatsuna and Banana using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okara Cake with Komatsuna and Banana
- You need 300 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- It’s 1 bunch of Komatsuna.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Beet sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 3 of to as many (to taste) Walnuts.
- You need 1 of as many you like Raisins.
Okara Cake with Komatsuna and Banana step by step
- Puree the banana and boiled komatsuna in the mixer..
- Mix the okara, sugars, katakuriko, raisins and chopped walnuts together in a bowl..
- Add the banana mixture to the bowl from Step 2, and knead by hand to mix well..
- Press together firmly and shape by hand, then microwave for 7 minutes at 600 W..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad