Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce.
You can have Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce
- Prepare 200 grams of Raw Salmon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salad Oil(Fried oil).
- You need of <Sauce>.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oyster Sauce.
Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce step by step
- Cut the Raw salmon into bite sized pieces. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well..
- Heat Salad Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Salmon until golden brown. Put the cooked Salmon in the Bowl with the sauce and minx it well..
recipe by Saori Fujimoto @cookpad