Waffle House! Happy Breakfast!.
You can have Waffle House! Happy Breakfast! using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Waffle House! Happy Breakfast!
- Prepare 400 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Baking powder.
- It’s 90 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 large of Eggs.
- You need 80 ml of Vegetable oil (or butter).
- It’s 20 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 340 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate for decoration.
Waffle House! Happy Breakfast! instructions
- Sift the cake flour and baking powder together into bowl..
- Then, add the sugar, salt, eggs, honey, milk, and vegetable oil..
- Mix very well with a whisk. A thick mixture makes nicer waffles..
- I always make this mixture the day before and refrigerate overnight. Then, it cooks easily in the morning. I think it makes for a thicker consistency, too..
- Heat a waffle maker and scoop some batter onto it with a large spoon..
- Once you start cooking, you can cook it quickly piece by piece. If you add waffle sugar, the surface will be crisp (it's expensive, though)..
- This is the picture when you slice the waffle. A crispy outside and fluffy inside is ideal. The sturdy surface supports heavy cream, so it's great for waffle sandwiches..
- I dreamed of a bagle tower, too, so I made a tower with waffles. Ahem!!.
- This is my waffle maker. It was around 2,300 yen. I can use it for hot sandwiches, but I use it for waffles more often..