Spicy Miso Rolled Pork with King Oyster Mushroom.
You can cook Spicy Miso Rolled Pork with King Oyster Mushroom using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Miso Rolled Pork with King Oyster Mushroom
- You need 4 of Thinly sliced pork.
- It’s 1 of King oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Miso.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ☆ Doubanjiang.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆ Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Spicy Miso Rolled Pork with King Oyster Mushroom instructions
- Cut the king oyster mushroom into 8 pieces. Mix the ☆ ingredients in a bowl..
- Put 2 pieces of mushrooms on the pork and roll up. Sprinkle with flour..
- Heat a pan with vegetable oil. Stir fry the rolled pork in Step 2 (seam side down). Cook and roll in the pan until browned..
- Pour the sake (1 tablespoon) to a pan, cover with a lid to steam on low for about 2 to 3 minutes..
- Pour the Step 1 sauce to the pan and heat to high. Stir fry to mix the sauce well. Once the pork rolls are glossy, turn off the heat. They're done..