Fall-Colored Persimmon Cake.
You can have Fall-Colored Persimmon Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fall-Colored Persimmon Cake
- Prepare 200 grams of ○ Persimmon.
- Prepare 20 grams of ○ Sugar.
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter (margarine).
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 120 grams of ■ Cake flour.
- It’s 3 grams of ■ Baking powder.
- You need 1 of Walnuts (for topping).
Fall-Colored Persimmon Cake instructions
- Combine the flesh of the persimmons and the sugar in a heat-resistant dish, then microwave for 7 minutes. (Take it out every minute and stir.) Let cool. This will improve the texture and concentrate the sweetness..
- Sift in the ■ ingredients, then fold in (see photo). Add the persimmons from Step 1, then stir until the batter is no longer floury..
- Pour the batter into the mold, then top with lightly crushed walnuts. Bake at 170°C for 35 minutes at 500 W..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad