Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise”. I took the recipe from some. Homemade mayonnaise is supposedly difficult to make correctly. That's interesting, because this took under five minutes to make.
Great for pasta salads or anywhere you'd use mayonnaise. Homemade Tofu Mayonnaise – This recipe is so quick an easy, I wish I had started using it sooner. A creamy, tangy "mayonnaise" made from just a few simple ingredients. You can make Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise” using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise”
- It’s 4 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of corn.
- Prepare 50 g of Tofu mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Appropriate amount of salt.
- You need of Appropriate amount of black pepper.
A fabulous replacement for non-vegan mayo in recipes. I am very fascinated with tofu right now and I am looking at tofu recipes to incorporate in my diet! I must mention the tofu mayonnaise as well. This was not part of the salad at the cafe as they used organic mayonnaise.
Potato salad made with ”Tofu mayonnaise” instructions
- Boil the potatoes and peel them..
- Carrots are cut into shapes of half circles, and cucumbers are cut into circles. Put in a bowl, ｓhake a small amount of salt and leave it for about 10 minutes..
- Put potatoes in a bowl and mash..
- Pour the carrots and cucumbers into the bowl of ③. Add tofu mayonnaise and corn and mix..
- Finished with salt and black pepper.
The tofu mayonnaise, however, reminded me of the avocado pesto I made some time ago because it challenges the traditional option with a healthier version. An easy to make Tofu Soy Vegan Mayonnaise recipe perfect for use in sandwiches, burgers and the like. This tasty soy tofu mayonnaise is lovely and creamy and great on sandwiches and burgers! Best of all it is homemade and has no cholesterol. Tofu mayonnaise will stay fresh for five days under refrigeration.