Crock Pot Split Pea Soup.
You can cook Crock Pot Split Pea Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Split Pea Soup
- It’s 7 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packages of Dry Split Green Peas (1lb bag of beans).
- It’s 1 packages of Smithfield Ham Slice, diced (1.5 lb).
- Prepare 1 each of Onion, diced.
- You need 1 each of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- You need 2 stick of Celery, chopped.
- Prepare 3 stick of Carrots, chopped.
- You need 4 dash of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Crushed Red Pepper.
Crock Pot Split Pea Soup step by step
- Add thick coat of NON STICK SPRAY to your Crock Pot ( slow cooker )..
- Add water, beans, celery, bell pepper, onion, carrots and seasonings..
- Add diced ham ( it is cheaper to buy the big thick slice and dice yourself ) … Give a good stir to thoroughly combine..
- Cook on high 6-8 hours. ( Or cook on low 10-12 ).
- Optional: Serve with warm sliced bread/crackers! Enjoy!.
recipe by Courtney @cookpad