Paan Matka Kulfi.
You can make Paan Matka Kulfi using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paan Matka Kulfi
- Prepare of full cream milk.
- Prepare of betel leaf (meetha Patti paan).
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- You need of condensed milk.
- Prepare of chopped dates.
- You need of chopped almonds.
- Prepare of chopped pistachio.
- You need of chopped cashew nuts.
- It’s of gulkand paste.
- It’s of fennel seed.
- You need of green food colour (optional).
Paan Matka Kulfi step by step
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan.keep stirring it after every 2 minute so that it does not stick to bottom..
- Low the flame once the milk has boiled and continue to stir. After around 20-25 min add sugar and continue to stir the milk till it is reduced by at least 3/4.
- Pour the thickend cream milk into a bowl and set aside.let it cooldown to room temperature..
- Now in a large mixing bowl add 1/2 cup heavy cream, beat for a minute or till stiff peaks appear.
- Further add condensed milk and cream milk, give a mix making sure everything is combined well..
- Additionally add chopped dates almonds pistachio cashew nuts fennel seeds gulkand paste blend well and then finely chopped meetha Patti paan (betel leaf) and blend it well.
- Also add 2 drops green food colour (optional). Mix well and making sure everything combined well..
- Transfer the mixture into Matka and cover it and freeze for 5-6hrs.or till it set completely..
- Finally serve it garnish with few chopped nuts..
recipe by Suhita Rana Chowdhury👩🍳 @cookpad