Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Drain, and place in a large bowl. These Garlic Mashed Potatoes made with roasted garlic and Yukon Gold potatoes are amazing in every way. These extra creamy, garlic mashed potatoes are simply the BEST!
Whether you want them on you Thanksgiving table or are just craving a cozy carb recipe, here are some tips to make them perfectly. Garlic mashed potatoes are a delicious side dish that pair well with seafood, poultry or beef. Chef Jason Hill shows you how to make a garlic mashed. You can cook Garlic Mashed Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 5 lbs of potatoes.
- You need 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted garlic puree (see my recipe for this ingredient).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Feel free to adjust the garlic to taste, and to deepen the flavor, try roasting the cloves before mixing them in with. These creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes are so much lighter than traditional mashed potatoes, and taste so darn good! If two of your favorite things are garlic and mashed potatoes, then combining these two delicious foods will send an explosion of heavenly goodness to your taste buds. For Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, I really, really want the flavor of the garlic to come through, so the only other seasonings I'll use are salt and ground black pepper.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Rinse potatoes well. (Very important step).
- Cut potatoes into small chunks and place into large pot. (Hint: you can peel your potatoes before cutting them for a smoother texture, but I prefer to keep the skins for a more rugged, manly batch of mashed potatoes).
- Fill with water and bring to a boil. Continue to boil until potatoes are fork-tender (about 15-20 min depending on the size of your chunks).
- Drain water and return potato chunks to pot..
- Use a potato masher to break chunks down into a mushy consistency..
- Incorporate butter until it is melted and no longer visible.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well..
But the rest of the recipe is the. I have now tried these garlic mashed potatoes multiple ways – by infusing the garlic in oil and mixing it in, by roasting the garlic in the oven and then mixing it in and by just straight up adding them to the. Without a doubt, mashed potatoes are a quintessential side dish at just about every holiday—especially Thanksgiving. You can bet a hearty scoop of these garlic mashed potatoes will. Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes, made with roasted garlic, fresh herbs, and gold potatoes, are an easy side dish recipe perfect for dinner!