Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham.
You can cook Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham
- It’s 1 of Ham steak cut into cubes.
- It’s 6 of Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 3/4 can of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried onion flakes.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Colby jack cheese, divided.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham step by step
- In mixing bowl combine soup, milk, seasonings, and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix until combined.
- Place a small amount of cheese mixture at bottom of crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Then add potatoes, then ham cubes. I did about three layers. End with cheese mixture..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Just before serving add remaining shredded cheese and let it melt.
recipe by Kristina @cookpad