Wheat cake. This easy wheat cake recipe is eggless and made with deliciously hearty whole wheat flour. Also known as atta cake , it is simple to make this recipe with only a handful of ingredients and is great for enjoying plain. Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake-Healthy Wheat Cake is a moist and healthy cake prepared with whole wheat flour and jaggery.
Nua Whole Wheat Cake with Malva CreamLe ricette di Micol. Whole wheat cake almost sounds like a contradiction in terms, doesn't it? The greater percentage of whole wheat flour in your cake, the more prone it is to crumbliness; bran's sharp edges cut the gluten. You can have Wheat cake using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheat cake
- It’s 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda and salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of semolina.
- You need 1 cup of sugar powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ghee or butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vennila essence.
- You need as needed of chopped almond.
- It’s As needed of chopped walnut.
See more ideas about cake recipes, eggless cake recipe, eggless baking. Whole Wheat Cake Recipe, Learn how to make Whole Wheat Cake (absolutely delicious recipe of This Whole Wheat Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Find wheat cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Wheat cake step by step
- Sieve all dry ingredients then add curd,ghee and pour it in mixer.
- Add milk as required and make ribbon consistency then pour it in cake tin and bake it in pre heated cooker for 50 mins.
recipe by kavitha koticha @cookpad
View top rated Wheat cakes recipes with ratings and reviews. Wheat cake definition is – a pancake made of wheat flour. The word pound cake itself takes me to my childhood. Amma used to bake pound cakes for our Flour To be used for the Whole Wheat Pound Cake. Whenever people use wheat flour in recipes, they always end.