No bake, Summer time cookies. These quick and easy no-bake desserts from Bake or Break are perfectly cool treats for a hot day. Keep your oven time in check during those warm Keep your oven time in check during those warm weather months with these irresistible treats! Despite this being a baking blog, I thoroughly enjoy.
But I also love these during the holidays when the ovens are occupied with miscellaneous roasts and side dishes. Summer Cookies, Cookie Decorating, Cookie Cutters, Cure, Summertime, The Incredibles, Create. Cookie Decorating, Summertime, Sugar Summer Cookies, Mini Cookies, Ice Cream Cookies, Biscuit Cookies, Red Solo Cup, Cookie Icing, Cookie Designs, Cookie Ideas, Summer Solstice. You can have No bake, Summer time cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake, Summer time cookies
- You need 3 tbsp of Natural unsweetened Hershey's cocoa.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of Quick oats.
- Prepare 1 of Wax paper.
Perfectly soft and chewy with a delicious chocolate peanut butter taste. These are one of my favorites to make during the summertime because you don't need to turn on the oven! Even when it's not summertime, sometimes no bake is where it's at! And if you're okay turning on the oven I think it would work with any of summer's berries, too.
No bake, Summer time cookies instructions
- Combine milk, sugar, cocoa, butter and vanilla in a pot. Turn heat to medium. Stir until all melted together. Bring contents to boil for one minute..
- Once the contents have boiled for one minute, remove from the heat..
- Stir the peanut butter in immediately once removed from the heat..
- Stir in oats..
- Use teaspoon to measure out cookies. Scoop cookies on to sheet and let sit to cool for about 20-30 minutes. (If you can stay away that long lol!).