Feast special curd vada.
You can have Feast special curd vada using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Feast special curd vada
- It’s of moraio.
- You need of potatoes.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- You need of Ginger paste.
- You need of green chilli paste.
- You need of raisins.
- Prepare of cashew nuts.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of make masala yoghurt–.
- It’s of yoghurt.
- Prepare of roasted cumin.
- It’s of pepper powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare of cayenne powder.
- Prepare of chaat masala.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of green chutney.
- You need of date and mango chutney(sauce).
Feast special curd vada step by step
- First, take samo (moraio) in a cooker, wash it with plain water two to three times, then peel the potato, slice it and add it. If there is one bowl, double the amount of Mauraiyo, then add only two bowls of water Take special carefully.
- Then cook it slowly on gas till 3 to 4 whistles. Do not cut the potatoes too big so that they are cooked evenly.
- Now take it out in a bowl then mash it then add ginger chilli paste salt pepper powder cashew raisins and mix well..
- Now make a nice round ball by hand from this mixture..
- Now heat oil in a pan then fry these prepared balls in it over low heat..
- Now after the head cools down a little, take water in a frying pan and soak it in it for 5 to 6 minutes, then press it lightly by hand and take it out in a plate..
- Now strain the yoghurt in a frying pan, add powdered sugar and if you don't want to strain it, add a little bit of poison, then add salt, pepper powder, half roasted cumin, a pinch of chaat, masala, coriander, a little pomegranate, sugar powder and mix well..
- Now take the head in a plate and put this yoghurt on it, then put green sauce and red chutney on it and then add roasted cumin, red chilli powder, coriander, pomegranate, chaat masala and prepare the yoghurt head and serve..
recipe by bhavisha manvar @cookpad