Classic chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very Looking over the ingredients list and the measurements of each, I recognized this as your fairly standard, classic chocolate chip cookie. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
We added, swapped, melted, baked low, baked high and chilled. Let the cookies cool for a. These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are dangerously addictive with the perfect texture, perfect taste, perfect everything. You can have Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of hot water.
- It’s of ¹/² tsp salt.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
For me, the perfect chocolate chip cookie is crisp at the edges, chewy throughout, studded with lots of chocolate chips or chunks, and gooey in the middle. Make these alongside Classic Peanut Butter Cookies or Fudge Brownies for the perfect classic baking day! Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of the best things on earth and this recipe is no exception! There's something so special about chocolate chip cookies.
Classic chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
These melt in your mouth Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies combine everything we love in a cookie. They are soft and cake-like with crisp edges and chewy centers. This homemade version of a classic cookie is delicious and perfect for the whole family! These classic chocolate chip cookies are made with the addition of chopped pecans, but feel free to omit them or replace them with more chocolate chips if you aren't a fan of nuts. Or, instead of pecans, add walnuts or brickle bits to the cookie dough.