Whole Wheat Breakfast Waffles.
You can cook Whole Wheat Breakfast Waffles using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Breakfast Waffles
- You need 70 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 180 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 200 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 40 grams of Honey.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 20 grams of Olive oil.
Whole Wheat Breakfast Waffles step by step
- Weigh out the dry ingredients and add to a bowl. Use a whisk and mix 30 times in a circular motion (this will make the batter light, and also sifts the ingredients). Add the remaining ingredients in order from the top as listed and mix well..
- Pour the batter into your waffle maker. One ladle makes one waffle..
- The toppings I used this time were baby mizuna leaves, tomatoes, chicken, ham, and cream cheese. Or you can simply top with melted butter..