Spicy Miso-Mayonnaise Pork Rice Bowl.
You can have Spicy Miso-Mayonnaise Pork Rice Bowl using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Miso-Mayonnaise Pork Rice Bowl
- You need 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork roast.
- It’s 1 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 2 of Bell peppers.
- It’s 1 small of bowlful per serving Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ＊ Miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ＊ Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ＊ Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ＊ Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 tsp of ＊ Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
Spicy Miso-Mayonnaise Pork Rice Bowl instructions
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, then slice in 1 cm wide pieces. Cut the peppers up into pieces of about the same size..
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces, season lightly with salt and pepper and dust with flour..
- Mix the ＊ ingredients together (miso, mayonnaise, mirin, doubanjiang, sesame oil)..
- Heat a generous amount of oil (about 3 tablespoons) in a frying pan, and fry the pork until it's crispy. Drain on paper towels..
- Wipe out the oil from the frying pan, put in fresh oil and add the eggplant and pepper. Stir-fry until cooked. (Take care not to over-cook it.).
- Add the pork back to the pan, stir fry briefly and then add the combined sauce ＊ ingredients and mix well. (Please refer to the tip.).
- Put some piping hot rice in a bowl and top with the pork and vegetable mixture. (I added some cherry tomatoes for color.) Done!.