Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. Strawberry Cheese Cake Bites – Low Carb. The strawberry cheesecake bites are a little bit of low carb heaven. They taste like strawberry pretzel salad rolled up in one low carb bite.
Ingredients of Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 150 grams of Cream Cheese (150g, 5.3 oz, full fat).
- It’s 70 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen, 70g, about 4 medium berries).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 20 grams of Powdered Erythritol (20g).
- Prepare of Alternative Ingredients.
- Prepare 20 grams of Just Like Sugar (baking, 20g) or 10-15 drops Liquid Stevia.
- Prepare 60 grams of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 60g (butter substitute).
I usually mix in a few blueberries and sweetener, but saw some Florida strawberries on sale at the This fruity sauce is great layered into a low carb cheesecake mousse for great looking parfaits! So the name baked low carb strawberry cheesecake is a bit of a misnomer. This baked keto strawberry cheesecake has a keto strawberry jam topping on it, which again, couldn't be easier to make. It gives the baked low carb strawberry cheesecake an amazing burst of sweetness with the.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites step by step
- Place ingredients into bowl of stand mixer (or other bowl), leave cream cheese, butter, and frozen strawberries to warm up to room temperature for 1 hour.
- Add vanilla and sweetener. For a better sweet flavor, mix two types of sweetener together. Such as 10g Erythritol and 10g Just Like Sugar..
- Using stand or hand mixer, start to mix components together until smooth even pink color, 5-10 minutes on low speed..
- Using a mini muffin pan or candy silicon molds, spoon mixture into 12 total molds..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours until chilled. Store in freezer. Can leave in fridge overnight to soften before eating if you like..
These keto low-carb mini cheesecake bites are my favorite keto-friendly dessert. Keto cheesecakes are made with traditional ingredients like cream cheese and eggs, and sweetened with a low-carb sweetener like Swerve or. This amazing low-carb raspberry swirl cheesecake was developed, almost by accident, and the best bit?? When I first posted the cheesecake on Instagram and it received such an amazing response, I knew I had to post it on the website. Fried cheesecake bites feature rich cream cheese, sweet vanilla extract, with almond meal instead of graham cracker crumbs.