Mustard roasted potatoes. Cut the potatoes in halves or quarters, depending on their size, and place them on a sheet pan. Red potatoes are tossed in a sweet and tangy mix of olive oil, honey, and mustard and roasted until golden in this quick and easy Honey-Mustard Roasted Potatoes. These flavor-packed Maple Mustard Roasted Potatoes are so easy to make and totally delicious.
Even if you don't like mustard, you're going to love these roasted potatoes! These potatoes start out looking very wet, but the mixture cooks down to leave the potatoes crisp, crusty, and tangy. Thoroughly drain the potatoes and then toss with the mustard mixture. You can have Mustard roasted potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mustard roasted potatoes
- Prepare 2 lbs of baby red potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Add a second mustard for dipping, honey mustard, Dijon mustard, spicy mustard. Optional.
Mustard-Crusted Potatoes-an easy side dish that goes great with any meal! Arrange the potatoes on a large baking tray. Make these vibrant Mustard Garlic Herb Roasted Gold Potatoes in minutes. Perfect for weeknights & entertaining, mustard potatoes are an easy side dish.
Mustard roasted potatoes instructions
- Wash potatoes, and let dry..
- Cut potatoes in same size, halves or quarters. Place on cookie sheet.(pre heat oven 425).
- Cut onion into large wedges, place on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle potatoes and onions with olive oil, then add mustard, use hands to toss all potatoes and onions, until everything is coated. Spread them out in a single layer..
- Wash hands lol, sprinkle with salt and pepper, bake for 50 mins to 1 hr, set a timer 20 mins and toss with a spatula, toss every 20 mins. So they don’t stick to pan and potatoes don’t burn..
- Notes- use whatever potatoes you have..
These mustard roasted potatoes are just the thing when you're looking for a new way to enjoy Season the potatoes with the garlic, Herbs de Provence, thyme, mustard, salt, pepper and olive oil. Roasted potatoes are so versitile and can be served anytime of the day. These oven roasted potatoes are perfect with pork loin or ham since they are mustard. These Roasted Potatoes and Onions are the only roasted potato recipe you will ever need. Every bite is infused with fresh rosemary and whole grain mustard.