3 Ingredients OREO Cake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cake & Cupcake Recipes From Kraft®. Calling this a three-ingredient ice cream cake is not a bit of a stretch as there are really only three ingredients. A few hours in the freezer and served still frozen, the Oreo cookies base is probably the best part of the whole cake as it combines the cookie and cream all together in a single giant biscuit.
It tastes delicious and you can get creative when it comes to the ganache. Transfer to a tall glass for dipping. Spread a generous layer of frosting on top. You can cook 3 Ingredients OREO Cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients OREO Cake
- It’s 24 of Oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 210 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of semi sweet choco chip (melted).
This popular Oreo Mug Cake that went viral on TikTok proves that anyone can make a cake in minutes! Using only two ingredients – Oreo cookies and milk, it really is one of the simplest cake recipes you can make. Scratch that – it IS the easiest cake recipe you can make. Oreo Poke Cake is an Oreo lovers dream, full of chocolate, crushed cookies, whipped cream and pudding.
3 Ingredients OREO Cake instructions
- First separate Oreo and cream..
- Grind oreo in food processor till it becomes powder. Then in a bowl add Oreo powder and half of the warm milk to it and mix well. Then pour rest of it and mix. Add baking powder to the batter then rest for five minutes..
- Grease pan with oil and place butter paper and grease it too. Pour half of the batter to it and bake for 8 minutes by covering the pan with lid closed. Tadaaaa your first base is ready. Repeat the same..
- Frosting time. Mix with Oreo cream and melted chocolate and spread it on the first base and second..
- It's ready now. Please share to the family 😋.
It doesn't get any better than this! I love making delicious and easy poke cakes, and this oreo version of it is worth trying. I already have the popular Chocolate Ganache Berry Poke Cake, Strawberry Poke Cake and Blueberry Poke Cake. They are all indulging and delicious, and I recommend you. All you need are: Oreo cookies, baking powder and powdered sugar and voila your cake will be made ready in minutes.