Cherry Coco Biscuit Cake.
You can cook Cherry Coco Biscuit Cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Coco Biscuit Cake
- Prepare 2 of medium packs Marie biscuit.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of Chocolate sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped dry fruits (cashews, almonds, walnuts).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of For the ganache: Milk chocolate.
- It’s 2 cups of Whipping cream.
- You need as needed of Almond silvers and cherry for garnishing.
Cherry Coco Biscuit Cake step by step
- Crush the biscuits in medium size pieces..
- Add melted butter, chocolate sauce, melted milk chocolate, fresh cream and dry fruits and mix gently..
- Put this mixture in a string pan and press slightly with spatula to make the surface even..
- Keep in fridge for 1hr to set..
- Meanwhile prepare the ganache. Melt milk chocolate and add whipping cream in it and mix well..
- Demould the cake and pour ganache over it..
- Garnish with almond silvers and cherry..
- Keep in fridge for 1hr or until set..
- Take out the cake from fridge and keep at room temperature 15 mins before serving..
- Note: You can top this cake with vanilla ice cream and serve..
recipe by pooja @cookpad