Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes.
You can cook Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes
- It’s of fruit & veggie aisle.
- Prepare 3 of russet potatoes.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of dairy aisle.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare of hams & cheeses aisle.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of herbs & seasonings aisle.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano or rosemary.
- It’s to taste of himalayan salt.
Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes step by step
- PREPARE: Get your things together (talking about the ingredients, not your life) and chop your garlic. Wash the potatoes. Peel them if you don't like the skin..
- SOFTEN: Wrap the potatoes in moist paper towels and place them on a plate, end to end. Microwave for 3 minutes. Turn then to the other end and microwave them for another minute. If they're still hard when you pinch them, turn them upside down and microwave another minute. Keep rotating them until they're just slightly soft..
- MELT: Heat up your pan on medium high heat. Spread that butter. Ooh yes, baby..
- STIR FRY: Once the butter is melted, drop that garlic in there. Take a minute to waft that goodness..
- CUT: By now your potatoes should be ready to cut. If they're on the hard side, go for smaller chunks. If on the soft side, bigger chunks is fine. People like different sizes, Martha..
- COOK: Now drop those potatoes into the pan and turn them so they're coated in the garlic buttery goodness..
- SPICE IT UP: Drop them herbs and spices in there..
- GET CHEESY: After about 5 minutes, it's time for the cheese..
- FINISH HIM: Cook until it reaches desired level of golden-ness. And finally, put it in your mouth, because we know you like that..