Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake.
You can have Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake
- Prepare of ★ Rice flour.
- You need of ★ Soy bean flour (or rice flour).
- Prepare of ★ Almond flour.
- You need of ★ Matcha.
- Prepare of ★ Baking soda.
- You need of ★ Baking powder (aluminum free).
- You need of ☆ Beet sugar (or caster sugar if serving those over 3 year old).
- Prepare of ☆ Olive oil.
- You need of ☆ Soy milk (unprocessed).
- It’s of Carbonated water.
- You need of Vinegar.
- It’s of ★ Dainagon adzuki (large adzuki) (or lightly rinsed amanatto).
Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Combine the ★ dry ingredients in a large bowl, and whisk until evenly combined. Make a well in the center..
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients, heat until about 50℃, then add to the dry ingredients in Step 1. Add the carbonated water and whisk until well incorporated..
- Switch to a rubber spatula, add the vinegar, quickly stir well, pour into the pound cake mold, and pop it into the oven..
- Reduce the oven to 180℃ and bake for about 55 minutes. Once it's finished baking, rap the mold on a hard surface to loosen, then remove the cake from the mold when it cools down..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad