Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes. Overview Information Cranberry is a type of evergreen shrub that grows in bogs or wetlands. Cranberry is native to northeastern and northcentral parts of the United States. The traditional English name for the plant.
Cranberry (as juice or in capsules) has been used in alternative medicine as a possibly effective aid in preventing symptoms such as pain or burning with urination. Find cranberry recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. Cranberries and cranberry juice contain essential vitamins. You can make Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes
- Prepare 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- Prepare 100 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Eggs.
- It’s 100 grams of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 40-50 grams of Dry Cranberry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
People consider them a superfood due to their antioxidant properties and high nutritional content. Cranberry juice has many amazing health benefits such as prevention of age-related oxidative damage and reduction in heart diseases. It is also known for preventing urinary tract (UTI) and other infections and helps in improving digestion and supporting post-menopausal health. Cranberry juice cocktail is also high in added sugar to balance the "pucker factor." There are lots of ways to add the whole fruit to your diet, and you don't need to wait for the holidays to do it.
Cranberry & Cream cheese Cup Cakes step by step
- Cut the dry Cranberry half or quarter size. Put it in Lemon Juice..
- Bring Cream cheese and Butter to room temperature. Mix it well. (It is easy to heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.).
- Then add the sugar. Mix it well..
- Add the beaten eggs and mix well..
- Add the Cranberry with Lemon juice and mix well..
- Sift Flour and Baking powder. Add it in the dough and mix well..
- Put the dough in cupcake molds and bake it in 180℃ oven for 20 minutes..
Cranberry is an evergreen shrub that grows in wet habitats in the Northeastern and North Central parts of the United States. Historically, cranberry fruits or leaves were used for bladder, stomach, and liver disorders, as well as diabetes, wounds, and other conditions. The cranberry juice can be used to make a face mask. To make this face pack, you will need – powdered orange peel, a teaspoon of honey, and cranberry juice. Cranberries are a member of the heather family and related to blueberries, bilberries, and lingonberries.