Dairy-Free Strawberry Cookies.
You can have Dairy-Free Strawberry Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dairy-Free Strawberry Cookies
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Strawberries (hulled and finely chopped).
- Prepare of ☆Cake flour.
- It’s of ☆Almond powder.
- It’s of ☆Cornstarch.
- You need of ☆Baking powder.
Dairy-Free Strawberry Cookies instructions
- Put the ☆ ingredients into a bowl and use a spoon to stir around and around to get rid of lumps..
- Place the vegetable oil, sugar, and minced strawberries into a separate bowl and mix well..
- Add the powdered ingredients from Step 1 to Step 2 and use a spoon to mix well..
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the fridge and roll it out with a rolling pin. Cut out shapes and bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for about 14 minutes..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad