Wreath-Shaped Salad for Christmas Bento.
You can make Wreath-Shaped Salad for Christmas Bento using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Wreath-Shaped Salad for Christmas Bento
- It’s 1 of Potato salad (as desired).
- It’s 1 of Broccoli (as needed).
- Prepare 1 of for decoration: Crab sticks, ham, thin tamagoyaki omelette, carrots.
Wreath-Shaped Salad for Christmas Bento instructions
- Pack the potato salad into a cup..
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces..
- Stick the broccoli into the potato salad around the edges to make a wreath..
- Place the wreath into the bento box and decorate with picks, crab stick tinsel etc. to finish..
- This is how it looks inside the bento box. You can find out how to make Santa and the reindeer at: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/150392-christmas-character-bento-with-santa-claus-and-a-reindeer https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150392-christmas-character-bento-with-santa-claus-and-a-reindeer.
- Here I tried putting some frozen gratin in the center of the wreath..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad